If you are searching online to read all the Kenmore 81382 reviews to get more detailed info, then this is the right review where you will get all main info and specification about this dryer.
So let’s see what does this dryer from the Kenmore brand offer to its customers?
This dryer is designed especially for people who need a compact electric dryer with high performances, reasonable price and are not planning to stay in one place.
So, this is a durable and effective electric compact front load dryer with steam and 7.4 cubic feet of maximum space for drying your wet clothes which is enough to meet the needs in the life of any small or large family.
The color of the exterior is white and the control panel is on the top front of the dryer which is simple and easy to use.
In the middle of the panel there is one big knob which is easy to navigate through all cycles and going on the right there is an intuitive digital display where easily you can read all info including remaining time with buttons for the drying options.
Under the knob there are to buttons: on the left side is the POWER button and on the right side is the START/PAUSE button.
This dryer has adjustable legs which allow you to maintain its level.
This dryer features with a drum that has a 7.4 cubic feet capacity which is perfect for larger loads of towels, bulky bedding or jeans.
For the drum is used aluminized high quality and durable steel and also inside there is an interior light which helps you to see or monitor the drying process and also this light will help you when you are unloading your clothes to see nicely inside the dryer to don’t forget something like socks or underwear.
Another extra useful feature is the rack that you can mount inside the drum to dry the items that you don’t like to be tumbled like toys of your kids, shoes or something else.
The Main Key Selling Feature of the Kenmore 81382 Dryer
The Kenmore 81832 dryer has notable key selling features including Wrinkle Guard, Express Cycle, Sanitize Cycle, Steam Refresh, and Dual Sensor Dry technology. So let’s see why the Kenmore favourize them.
With The Wrinkle Guard, feature keeps the drum to rotate after the drying cycle is finished which is preventing your clothes to get wrinkles and also preventing of causing the creases after sitting a long time in the dryer.
This extremely useful for people who are busy and cannot remove their clothes from the dryer after finished drying. This dryer gives you an opportunity to extend the rotating of the drum up to 150 minutes.
The Express Cycle is a perfect feature for people who are always in hurry, busy or just want to dry small loads of clothes quickly. By using the Express cycle the job will be done in 15 minutes and your clothes will be ready for you.
The Sanitize Cycle which is NSF certified is a perfect option for anybody who wants to get rid of the bacteria without using chemicals.
Plus with the help of The Steam Refresh Cycle, you can minimize the odors and the wrinkles on your clothes.
Another thing that we really love is The Dual Sensor Dry that is using 2 moisture sensors which the main job is to monitor the level of dryness during the cycle and based on that info the Dryer will adjust the proper temperature and the right drying time for your clothes to be perfectly dry and fresh.
In this dryer, there are 5 different levels for heat and 5 different dry times to choose.
The Main Features and Specifications for the dryer Kenmore 81382
- Type of dryer: front load electric with steam
- The main color of the dryer is white
- You can use any of the 8 drying cycles including Normal, Delicate, Heavy Duty Dry, Steam Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Speed/Quick Dry, Anti Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle and the Damp Cycle
- Its cycle options are Delay Start, Timed Dry, End of Cycle Signal, Cycle Status Lights and the Wrinkle Reduction option
- It has max five settings to control the temperature
- The two lighting features included are: Check Lint Screen Light and Interior Light
- The Drum is made from aluminized steel
- The Door is reversible
- The dimensions of this compact dryer are: 29.9 inches depth, 27 inches width and the height is 39 inches
- The shipping weight of the dryer is 158 pounds (about 71.66 Kg) and its main weight is 130 pounds (about 58.96 Kg)
- The Dryer is NOT Energy Star rated and NOT ADA Compliant
The Main Pros of the Kenmore 81382
- The extra-large capacity of the drum
- The Sanitize and The Steam Refresh cycles
- The Express Cycle
- The Wrinkle Guard technology to avoid the wrinkles on the clothes
- The advanced Dual Sensor Dry which cares for your clothes to don’t be over-dried
The Main Cons Kenmore 81382
- The dryer is not quiet and for sure it will be not a perfect choice for people you prefer a quiet appliance in their homes.
- The drying cycles are bit longer
Even if this model doesn’t have certification as energy-efficient appliance and is not ADA compliant this Kenmore 81382 is a great dryer that features some really useful features, is not expensive and often is a choice as a top home product from the customers with many positive Kenmore 81382 reviews.
If this is not your right choice, you can check our buying guide for the best dryers on the market.