Here you will find the best info about Samsung dishwashers and also you can read our best Samsung dishwashers reviews for the most popular models from this company.
Samsung is a well-known brand in the world for its consumer electronics like laptops, computers, smartphones, smartwatches, and tablets. But also Samsung makes high-quality household appliances, which makes this brand to be also well known for one of the best dishwashers on the market with its unique and innovative technologies.
As I said before Samsung in its models of dishwashers has implemented a several innovative and unique technologies that will take care for your dirty dishes to be perfectly clean, dried and sanitized.
All the dishwashers from Samsung are coming with certification from the Energy Star and their amount of the water usage per wash cycle is extremely minimized.
However, Samsung Company has a limited selection of choice of dishwashers which is divided into three categories. So the customers can choose from WaterWall, StormWash and Rotary series of dishwashers and each series has a different approach of technology for cleaning.
The dishwashers with WaterWall technology are using high powered spray bar that is located at the bottom of the dishwasher and is using a lateral movement to go back and forth inside the dishwasher.
The spray bar has about six jets that are blasting water on the dishes from the bottom up and the advantage of this technology is a hundred percent coverage inside your dishwasher for a more professional level of cleanliness.
The dishwashers with this system are using a different approach to clean the dirty dishes. Inside the at the bottom of the dishwasher, there are powerful spray arm and individual rotating jets that blast the water through the hard to clean dishes with cooked-on food. This type of washing technology has less water coverage inside your dishwasher from the dishwashers with WaterWall technology. But don’t worry; still, at the end of the washing process, your dishes will be perfectly clean.
The Dishwashers with Traditional Rotary Technology
In this third type of dishwashers, Samsung has implemented the traditional rotary system. There are two spray arms one of them is attached at the bottom of the dishwasher and another one is attached above the dishes inside the dishwasher. With the help of the spray jets, they spray the water from the bottom up and from the top down on the dishes.
Here is the list of the most popular Samsung dishwashers on the market today:
Samsung DW80J7550UG Top Control Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 9.2/10
Overview: the Samsung DW80J7550UG is a top control 24 inches built-in dishwasher, a mid-range class with a price between $600 and $900. One of the main key features that this model is worth the money are its quiet operation of 44 decibels, the hidden element triple filtration system, adjustable rack, and the water wall technology.
The dishwasher has a stylish ergonomic design, comes in a black stainless steel color with a pocket handle and hidden controls.
The dishwasher can handle 15 plate setting and it offers 5 washing cycles. Samsung’s water wall technology is a device that uses numerous projects that are deflected into a vertical wall of water and it travels from end to end inside the dishwasher.
It offers a delay setting to allow you to run it at a later time. However, be aware that it will pay tune when it finishes regardless of the hour.
In this model of a dishwasher, Samsung has implemented the stainless steel interior and the dry plus option along with the condensing drying system that will make really dried and clean dishes.
The Main Features and Specifications for Samsung DW80J7550UG Dishwasher
- The color is black stainless steel
- Type of the controls are hidden touch and easy to use
- The color of the display is light blue
- This model features with targeting washing system
- There is a flexible rack system that will help you to fit inside various shapes and sizes of dirty dishes and items
- 3 gallons of water consumption per washing cycle
- Leakage protection is included
- Half load included
- There are also adjustable tines and cutlery basket
- 3 wash arms
- Dry-Plus option for perfectly clean and dried dishes
- Energy Star and NSF certified
- The dimensions of Samsung DW80J7550UG are 24 inches width, 33.9 inches height and 24.7 inches depth
- The net weight of this model is 92.59 lbs (about 41.998 Kg)
The people who own this dishwasher generally say that it does a great job of cleaning and it is described as an extremely quiet model when operating. In fact, the many owners recount how they initially question whether the dishwasher was even working. Samsung claims that only produces 44 decibels of noise, which is among the quietest dishwasher available in that class.
One of the most common complaints of the owners is that the dishes aren’t dry when the dishwasher finishes the cleaning process.
But the complaint isn’t universal, but it is frequently. Some of the owners criticized this model for the difficulty in moving the top rack which is referred to as flimsy and prone to jostling glasses into each other.
We really recommend that whenever you go for shopping for a dishwasher, it’s a wise to take with you a few of your common and large items as well as a set of flatware just to test how they will fit inside the dishwasher.
This is a good thing to do before buying a dishwasher because some dishwashers won’t easily accommodate various size and shapes of pans, pots or silverware with larger wide handles.
Samsung DW80K7050UG Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 9/10
Overview: the Samsung DW80K7050UG is a 24 inches fully integrated dishwasher, comes with black stainless steel exterior and also stainless steel interior. The Samsung DW80K7050UG has some premium features but is far less expensive than comparable brands.
So here in this in this post, we will look at the features, benefits as well as a few drawbacks.
The design of this model is impressive with a bar rounded handle in front of the door and the control panel with the blue light glowing display which hidden on the top of the door’s lead.
First, the dishwasher is a significant step up from the previous model. It is also significantly quieter at 44 decibels, which is the industry threshold for a quiet dishwasher.
Like the other Samsung dishwashers, here also we have adjustable racks and in this model is featured the third rack for your silverware. You will like the third rack because it adds space at the bottom without the need for a traditional silverware basket
In this dishwasher also is implemented the three wash arms instead of the traditional two wash warms that is featured in the other dishwashers from Samsung.
In Samsung DW80K7050UG dishwasher is added the StormWash or concentrated spray for baked-on dishes. In the other brands like KitchenAid and Miele have similar features added in their dishwashers over $1000.
For drying the door pops open automatically at the end of the cycle to release excess steam and speed up the drying process. At this moment Miele is the only other dishwasher company with that feature in their dishwashers over $1499.
You have the main cycles in this dishwasher like an extended wash, china/crystal, and shorter express cycle. However they more options like sanitize for higher temperatures and StormWash cycle for more cleaning power. This dishwasher is priced from $600 to $950 depending on the promotion and is $100 to $200 cheaper than a comparable KitchenAid or Bosch dishwasher.
The Main Features and Specifications for Samsung DW80K7050UG Dishwasher
- The dishwasher has finger resistant black stainless color
- You are offered 15 place settings capacity of loading
- In this model, there is a digital Leak Sensor that identifies even the water leaks of 2.7 oz (about 79.85 Milliliters) and automatically shuts itself off to prevent the water to drip on the floor.
- The Auto Release door and the Hidden heating element are speeding up the drying process for 35%
- There are a 5 layer door and special insulation system that significantly minimize the noise to 44 decibels when the dishwasher works
- The flexible racking system FlexLoad racking will help you easy to fit items and dirty dishes with various shapes and sizes.
- There is an integrated panel with Touch Controls for easy selecting functions located on the top of the doors lead.
- You are offered Sani Rinse option for sanitizing the dishes which kills 99.99% of the bacteria
- The dishwasher is NSF and Energy Star certified
- The dimensions of this model are 24.75 inches depth, 34.5 inches height and 23.87 inches width
- This model weighs 93 pounds (about 42,18 Kg)
The only downside to the Samsung dishwashers that customers most are complaining about is their service. This is the reason why its rapid popularity was dramatically curtailed its ability to fix problems.
Our advice to you is that you should consider buying from a dealer who can fix issues or at least know who will fix the product beforehand.
However, for premium features, quietness, extra cleaning power and better racks you should certainly consider the Samsung StormWash dishwasher.
But at the end this model of dishwasher Samsung DW80K7050UG will take care for the cleanliness of your dishes, less consumption of energy and water plus with some premium features that are included for a reasonable price, you should consider this model to be part of your lovely kitchen.
Samsung DW80M9960US Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 9.3/5
Overview: The Samsung DW80M9960US is a fully integrated dishwasher with a hidden top control panel and WaterWall Technology inside. It comes with a stylish stainless steel exterior and also the interior of this model is made from durable stainless steel material.
This dishwasher offers a lot of space for washing your dishes and cutlery up to 15 place settings. It features with a third rack and also is included the Flextray which is a removable rack that makes unloading of your cutlery and other utensils easier and more comfortably. And also we don’t have to forget the adjustable upper rack for easier loading various shapes and sizes of dirty dishes and items.
As we mentioned before in this model is implemented the new innovative technology WaterWall 2.0 that offers remarkable cleaning results and has a maximum coverage of 100% inside of your dishwasher.
Then also there is a Zone Booster that gives you a choice to choose which part inside of your dishwasher needs more focused and detailed cleaning.
You can choose from 7 offered washing cycles and also 8 washing options to help you with cleaning the dishes. It is worth to mention the Express 60 option for lighter loads.
The feature like Auto-Release will speeding up the drying process of the dishes. This is one of the quietest dishwashers on the market with 38 decibels level of noise.
The Main Features and Specifications for Samsung DW80M9960US Dishwasher
- You have 7 washing cycles like self-clean, rinse only, delicate, Express 60, heavy, auto and normal
- There are a selection of 8 washing options like zone booster, half-load, speed booster, sanitize, hi-temp wash, delay start, control lock, and smart look
- The dishwasher is incredibly quiet with its 38 decibels of noise
- The dishwasher will also save your money because is Energy Star certified
- Digital Leak Sensor to protect the kitchen’s floor from water leakage
- Wi-Fi Connectivity which enables you to monitor and control your dishwasher with your Smartphone via Wi-Fi
- The dimension of this Samsung model are 25 inches depth, 35 inches height and 23.875 inches width
- The weight of this model is 105 pounds (47.62 Kg.)
This Samsung DW80M9960US dishwasher can be a little bit pricier than some of the models in the same class.
But don’t forget the helpful premium features like WaterWall, Zone Booster, Auto-Release door, and Wi-Fi connectivity plus this model is perfectly quiet with 38 decibels of noise, for sure you will not regret by choosing this dishwasher which will make your life easier in your kitchen.
Samsung DW80M9550US Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 9.5/10
Overview: the Samsung DW80M9550US is another model with innovative Samsung’s WaterWall Technology and is one of the best selling dishwashers from this brand with the price of less than $700.
The WaterWall technology creates a powerful wall of water that blasts the dishware with high pressure which the end result is spotless and perfectly clean dishes.
Beside the WateWall technology, also here is implemented the Zone Booster technology with the custom settings which allows you to focus the water spray jets the different zones inside the dishwasher.
In this dishwasher also is featured the Virtually Silent Wash Cycles that makes this dishwasher among the quietest dishwashers in its class.
If you have often light loads of dirty dishes there is a perfect option for you called Express 60 and with this option, you can clean your dishes faster.
The Main Features and Specifications for Samsung DW80M9550US Dishwasher
- Built-in fully integrated
- There are available 7 wash cycles to choose from Auto, Normal, Heavy, Express 60, Delicate, Rinse Only and Self Clean
- With this dishwasher you will be offered 7 washing options like Zone Booster, Speed Booster, Hi-Temp Wash, Sanitize, Delay Start, Control Lock, and Half-Load Wash
- For the protection of your kitchen’s floor, the feature Digital Leak Sensor will take care of that problem
- With the adjustable rack now you can easily load in your dishwasher items with various shapes and sizes
- When this dishwasher runs the washing cycle, will produce 42 decibels of noise that you are not going to even realize, it’s perfectly quiet
- It offers a capacity of 15 place settings
- Certified by Energy Star
- Its dimensions are875 inches width, 25 inches depth and 33.875 inches height
- This model weighs 97 pounds (about 43,99 Kg)
With the price of less than $700 and with the premium features included in this model, Samsung DW80M9550US will be a great choice for any kitchen.
Samsung DW80J3020US Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 8/10
Overview: the Samsung DW80J3020US is a built-in front control dishwasher with the selling price between $500 and $700. The main selling points of this model of dishwasher beside its price are also its quiet operation of 50 decibels, the height-adjustable upper rack, hidden heating element, and the hard food disposer.
Surprisingly this model comes with an interior that is made from a stainless steel material that contributes to its quietness and durability, which is unusual for a dishwasher with this selling price.
This model comes with stainless steel color, but also can be found in white and black color.
The dishwasher can handle 15 plate settings, it offers 4 washing cycles and its controls are located on the front panel.
The Main Features and Specifications for this Samsung DW80J3020US Dishwasher
- Has a front control panel with led display and you can easily operate with this model
- The dishwasher has 6 layer insulation which minimizes the noise to 50 decibels and makes it one of the quietest in its class
- In this dishwasher, you can easily fit big loads of dirty dishes of different sizes and shapes thanks to the capacity of 15 place settings
- It features with hard food disposer and double filtration system
- There are three spray arms for detailed cleaning
- It comes with two silverware baskets
- Hidden Heat Element is implemented to minimize the problem with the melting of plastics
- Only 4 washing cycles Quick Wash, Heavy, Auto Wash and Normal
- Only on washing option for sanitizing – (Anty-Bacteria-NSF)
- With the Child Lock, you don’t need to worry if your kids are playing around and maybe want to try to open the dishwasher
- The dimension of this Samsung dishwasher are 24.5 inches depth, 35.9 inches height and 23.75 inches width
- This mode about heavy 91.1 pounds (41.32 Kg)
If you need a dishwasher with delay settings and a quick rinse cycle than this not a dishwasher to be on your buying list.
Generally, the owners of this dishwasher say that it does a good job when it comes to cleaning the dirty dishes and they described it as a really quiet appliance when operating.
Mostly the people have mixed of negative and positive experiences with this dishwasher. When it is about complaining the most complains are about the durability, which may be an issue with failure after a period of time.
Other serious complaints tend to focus on the drying capabilities, but again with a wide range of responses.
But the stainless steel tube should help the drying, especially if it is supplemented by using a drying agent and the sanitize option.
You need to know, most energy-efficient dishwashers get a fair share complains about drying but if you follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on using and loading may help you a lot.
Our final thought about this mid-class Samsung DW80J3020US dishwasher is if you just need a normal dishwasher without a lot of features than this model can do the cleaning job in your kitchen, but we suggest you better check the other models from this brand and the models from the other brands.
Samsung DW80K5050US Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 9/10
Overview: This is Samsung DW80K5050US 24-inches built-in fully integrated dishwasher with a hidden touch top control panel. The dishwasher comes with a stainless steel color exterior and also the interior is made from the same durable stainless steel material, which also increases the drying results at the end of the washing process.
This dishwasher has the Samsung’s Storm Wash heavy-duty system that uses extra spray jets to blast water from every direction to clean every dirty dish you place inside.
When it comes about washing cycles this model is offering you 6 different cycles to choose like Pots and Pans, Quick Rinse, Quick Wash, China/Crystal and Sanitize cycle.
After you’ve selected the desired washing cycle, also you can choose one of the 6 washing options that are offered to you like:
The Storm Wash cycle always you will need to use when you have hard to clean large dishes, pots, and pans or serving bowls. When using storm wash place always the dishes to be faced down in basket storm are for better cleaning results.
For those loads that have tough backed on food, you will need to use the Hi-Temp Wash. This option raises the temperature of the washing cycle to improve the cleaning.
Then we have the Sanitize option which increases the water temperature in the final rinse cycle for high-temperature sanitation
You will also notice that this option double as the Control Lock feature. Press and hold the Sanitize button for 3 seconds to activate or deactivate the lock.
Now if you are into doing things efficiently, you can save time, water and energy with a Lower Rack option. This option is also perfect for washing small loads. When you are using the Lower Rack option, your dishes must be placed in the lower rack.
The dishwasher will not wash your dishes if you place them on the upper rack when you use the Lower Rack Option.
After you chose the desired washing cycle and option, the next step is to press Start and close the door to start the washing process. And please remember always close the door within the 3 seconds after you’ve pressed the Start button, otherwise, the dishwasher will not initiating the washing process.
Most of the customers will love its autorelease drag feature with automatically pops the door open to circulate air and accelerate the drying time of your dishes.
It also features the indicator light, so you will know when the dishwasher is running, which is a super handy feature especially when the dishwasher is incredibly quiet at only 48 decibels.
If you are a big family and always you have big loads of dirty dishes, don’t worry anymore, because this model is capable to accommodate 15 place settings of capacity.
So let’s see what else you will find in this Samsung model of dishwasher.
The Main Features and Specifications for Samsung DW80K5050US Dishwasher
- The is a Light Indicator the will indicate whether the dishwasher is washing and you can easily see it from across the room
- Extremely helpful feature the Digital Leak Sensor will protect your kitchen floor from any water leakage.
- The level of noise from this model is 48 decibels
- Has 3 spray wash arms for detailed and quality cleaning your dishes
- In this model is implemented the Samsung’s revolutionary washing system the Storm-Wash that goes above and beyond in cleaning dirty dishes. Forget about pre-rinsing your dishes, just load them inside the dishwasher
- Auto Release Door for speeding up the drying process
- Two Racks for loading Upper Rack and Lower Rack with two silverware baskets
- Delay Start option
- There is Hard Food Disposer which is a self-cleaning advanced system for disposing of the solid food particles
- The dimensions for this model of Samsung DW80K5050US are 24.75 inches depth, 23.875 width inches, and875 height
- The weight of this model id 100 pounds (about 45.36 Kg)
This is the dishwasher that really should be part of your kitchen. With a price between $550 and $700, the Samsung DW80K5050US has the capability to satisfy the needs of one any big family for less price.
Samsung DW80K7050US Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 9.3/10
Overview: The next dishwasher that I am going to show you is the Samsung DW80K7050US which is super popular built-in under counter dishwasher.
This is a fully 24-inches model with three loading racks, hidden top control and a beautiful blue display with touch controls. It is super nice and quiet with forty-four decibels of noise, which is the lowest noise in its class.
Its Flex Low rack allows you easy to fit inside various shapes and sizes of dishes with its tines that can be adjustable or removed, depends on your needs.
Also, you will enjoy the sparkling clean dishes every time with the auto-release dry features at the end of every cycle. It automatically will open the door to allow the steam to escape while at the same time a fan is activating and creates a current of air to speed up the drying process of the dishes.
It has a light indicator to give you a sign that is visible from far away whether the dishwasher is working or not.
In this dishwasher is implemented the Storm Wash technology from Samsung which is able to clean the messiest pots and pans without the need of pre-washing.
With this dishwasher, you will be offered a 6 washing cycles for your different needs in your kitchen and they are: Normal, Heavy, Delicate, Express60, Auto and Rinse Only cycle
So the Normal Cycle is best to choose when you have normally soiled dinner dishes
When you have heavily soiled dishes you’ll want to select the Heavy Cycle.
Now if you have normal or fragile items such as glasses than you will need the Delicate Cycle.
In case if you have lightly soiled dishes you need to choose the Express60 Cycle.
If you choose the Auto Cycle, it will detect the level of soil and automatically will initiate the optimal cycle after a few minutes of operation.
And for those of you who don’t need to wash the dishes, right away you can select the Rinse Only cycle, this cycle simply is for rinsing dishes only.
So when your dishwasher is loaded with your dirty dishes and you are ready, just simply select the cycle and an option that best suits your needs and then press Start. Now you just need to close the door to initiate the washing cycle.
Another thing that is important to know, after pressing the button Start if you don’t close the door the washing cycle will not begin. Many times people are not doing this properly and are confused, and think that there is a problem with the dishwasher.
The Main Features and Specifications for Samsung DW80K7050US Dishwasher
- The exterior as well and interior are stainless steel
- This dishwasher features with the hidden heating element that protects the plastic from melting
- If you are a big or small family you will be so happy by using the 15 place settings of capacity for your cleaning needs in the kitchen
- The Half Load option will make life easier in your kitchen; you don’t need to wait anymore to do a full loading of your dishes. This is the perfect option for small loads of dirty dishes
- The Digital Leak sensor for protecting the kitchen’s floor from water leakage
- You have 4 washing option to choose from: Lower Rack Only Wash, Storm Wash, Hi-Temp Wash and Sanitize option
- With the 44 decibels of noise makes this appliance very quiet during washing the dishes
- The dimensions of this model are 24.75 inches depth, 35.87 inches height and 23.87 inches width
- This product weight 93 lbs (about 42,18 Kg)
We don’t doubt that this Samsung DW80K7050US dishwasher will be a great addition to your kitchen.
Samsung DW80M2020US Dishwasher Review
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Overview: the Samsung DW80M2020US is 24 inches dishwasher that comes in a stainless steel color with nice designed sleek bar handle on the door and fully integrated top control panel with a digital display on it.
This is a mid-range price model that cost about $500 and the interior is made from hygienic, durable and efficient stainless steel material.
This dishwasher offers enough loading capacity of 14 place settings, which will satisfy one regular family.
With its heavy-duty advanced wash system, every time you will easily clean your hard to clean pots, pans, and other serving bowls.
You are able to use 4 washing cycles and 5 washing options, and all customers will be satisfied with the practical feature that allows you to adjust the pressure of the waster and the temperature regarding your needs.
Also in this model is featured the extremely practical Upper Rack which is height adjustable and really will help you easy to fit inside the various shapes and sizes of your dishware.
Like the other dishwashers from Samsung, this one is also certified with Energy Star, which is another advantage in the same class of dishwashers.
The Main Features and Specifications for Samsung DW80M2020US Dishwasher
- As usual, there is a Light Indicator that will help you to know if your dishwasher still is operating
- When this dishwasher works you will be not disturbed because it is really quiet, makes only about 55 decibels of noise
- The available washing cycles are 4: normal, auto, heavy and express60
- The available washing options are 5: delay start, child lock, sanitize, hi-temp wash and heated dry
- This model features with cancel and drain button
- You don’t need to worry about any water leakage from the dishwasher, because the Digital Leak sensor will take care of that problem
- The dimensions for this Samsung’s model are 23.75 inches width, 33.75 inches height and 24.625 inches depth
- The shipping weight is 80 pounds (about 36.287 Kg)
With this Samsung DW80M2020US dishwasher, you will have peace in your mind with doing your daily regular duties; you are not going to worry about your dirty dishes at all and you will have more time to focus on your family.
You may also like to read about the Bosch 800 Series dishwashers.
How to Fix Your Water Wall Dishwasher If the Items Are Not Drying Correctly
For people who own a Water Wall dishwasher many times is happening the items and the dishware to don’t be dried correctly when the washing cycle is finished.
Sometimes this can be really annoying because you’ve paid a lot of money for a dishwasher with expectations that it can clean and dry properly your dishware and other dirty items in your kitchen.
Here we will try to explain as simply as possible the reasons why this is happening and how to fix your Samsung Water Wall dishwasher if you are having this problem.
So these are the simple steps that will help you to resolve this problem:
First: The first thing that you need to do is to ensure that you are using a quality detergent suitable for dishwashers. Most people don’t know that the dishwasher requires salt and rinse aid to get the best wash and dry results.
If you see that rinse aid symbol appears on the display, you need to add or top-up rinse aid. You can improve the drying results, by turning the dial on the rinse aid dispenser to adjust the level of the rinse aid.
Second: Secondly check if you need to add dishwasher salt, many people don’t do this. The dishwasher has a water softening technology to ensure the best quality wash results. If the salt symbol is showing on the control panel then you need to add dishwasher salt.
In hard water areas, it may be necessary to adjust the salt setting of your dishwasher. This can be easily done in the setup test program.
If you are unsure of your hard water level, check with your water company or use a suitable test kit.
Third: Also another thing that will reduce the drying performance of your Water Wall dishwasher is if you open the door early. You need to know that your Water Wall dishwasher has an auto-opening feature.
Fourth: When the washing cycle is finished the door will open automatically, which means the drying process begins
Also, you need to know the Auto Door Lock can be enabled or disabled in the setup menu.
PLEASE REMEMBER: the Auto Door feature does not operate if you use the quick cycle.
This is the way how you can enter the setup menu for the Auto Door feature.
- First, turn on the dishwasher and hold down both the Sanitize and Delay Start buttons for 3 seconds to enter the second mode “UO”
- Now you need to press the Sanitize button three times to enter the Auto Door mode. After this, the display will indicate “AO”, which means Auto Dore mode
- Now you can use the Delay Start button to enable or disable the Auto Door mode
- When the display indicates “A0” means that the Auto Door is disabled and when you see on the display “A1” means that the Auto Door is enabled
- If you want to exit the Auto Door settings press the Power button
Once the door opens in Auto Door mode, the door cannot be closed manually for the next 2 minutes
Also, you can try these simple and useful tips to improve drying efficiency:
- On the quick cycle, you can improve the dryness level by selecting the extra dry option
- When loading your dishwasher ensure the items are correctly stacked and not touching
- When unloading start at the bottom basket first. This prevents any drips from items above
- Some plastic items may not be suitable for dishwashers and may not dry fully
How to Use Rinse Aid Dispenser on Your Samsung Storm Wash Dishwasher
Here is the simple explanation of how to use the Rinse Aid on your Samsung dishwashers with Storm Wash technology and to improve its drying performance:
- when you will see the special icon for rinse aid appears on the dishwasher’s display, that’s the time when you need to refill the dishwasher’s rinse aid dispenser
- The first thing that you need to do is to remove the reservoir cup by turning it counterclockwise
- Now you need to set up the amount of the rinse aid that needs to be released during the washing cycle. You will need to adjust the rinse aid indicator dial
- The higher number you set up, the more rinse aid your dishwasher will use, simple as that
- When you are pouring the rinse aid make sure, you don’t fill the reservoir above the full level indicator
- Once you are finished with refilling of the rinse aid, you need to place the reservoir cap back on by rotating it clockwise
Also, watch the video tutorial below for a more detailed explanation of how to refill the Rinse Aid and Salt in your dishwasher.
How to Refill the Dishwasher with Salt and Rinse Aid
You may want to know how the dishwasher works.